1. You have to digitally document every single thing that happens to you.
3. You’re like this when your phone battery runs out during a night out:
4. Your posts demonstrate that you should be spending more time brushing up on your current affairs and less time on twitter.
5. You’ve felt the need to take a selfie on the toilet. While eating.
Because that’s hygienic.
7. You actually start sentences with the word “hashtag” in real life.
8. Nothing will get in the way of you scrolling through your twitter feed.
9. You try to recreate everything you see on Pinterest…
… and fail. Miserably.
10. You have this overwhelming need to prove yourself all the time.
11. When you post something hilarious and only get two likes you’re like this:
12. You live your life vicariously through your friends’ instagram posts.
13. You’ve posted pictures that unwittingly show stuff that should be private.
14. When you refresh your feed and no one’s posted anything new you’re like:
15. And when you follow someone on twitter and they don’t follow you back it feels like:
16. When you’re forced to socialise in the real world things just get… awkward.
17. When you really want to post something but your favourite network is down you’re like:
18. Even your dog thinks you spend too much time in front of the computer.
19. You’ve changed your profile picture and felt like this when no one has liked it after five minutes:
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.