1. You have to digitally document every single thing that happens to you.
3. You’re like this when your phone battery runs out during a night out:
4. Your posts demonstrate that you should be spending more time brushing up on your current affairs and less time on twitter.
5. You’ve felt the need to take a selfie on the toilet. While eating.
Because that’s hygienic.
7. You actually start sentences with the word “hashtag” in real life.
8. Nothing will get in the way of you scrolling through your twitter feed.
9. You try to recreate everything you see on Pinterest…
… and fail. Miserably.