3. You schedule your plans around when you get to eat.
ABC / Via billmurrey.tumblr.com
4. This is the most important question you’ll ask all day:
5. And when it comes to food, you don’t have to be asked twice.
6. You can’t imagine doing anything serious before having a snack first.
ABC / Via gretaskagerlind.tumblr.com
10. But when you and your friends sit down to eat, you don’t speak for a while out of respect for the feast in front of you.
ABC / Via twinpeaksquotes.tumblr.com
13. You’re willing to experiment with unusual flavor combinations in order to maximize your snacking experience.
16. And when you do meet someone with the same LITERAL tastes as you, you eyes fill with wonderment.
17. When you get hungry, you accidentally blurt out types of food instead of relevant words.
18. You even occasionally borderline hallucinate about food, which only enhances your existence.
ABC / Via sacrificeorgy.tumblr.com
19. Wasting even a tiny morsel of your food of choice would only happen in your wildest and most terrifying dreams.
21. In fact, you consider the phrase “too much food” a fun challenge.
ABC / Via rezime.tumblr.com
22. You are sure to record any unusual food encounters in your day because those moments are special and fleeting.
ABC / Via neokhaleesi.tumblr.com