1. The New England Patriots drafted Jimmy Garappolo with the 62nd overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
2. The 6’3” quarterback from Eastern Illinois will serve as Tom Brady’s backup. However… Garoppolo’s signing means Tom Brady has lost his title of Prettiest Guy In The NFL.
4. Here’s Jimmy holding an award for Hot Guy Of The Decade.
5. Oh look, another award. Unconfirmed, but I think this one is for being good looking.
6. Jimmy got a touchdown! When Jimmy’s happy, we’re all happy.
7. 911, what’s your emergency? JIMMY GAROPPOLO LOOKS HOT EVEN WHEN HE’S SPITTING.
8. Are we sure this human is even real?
9. Don’t feel too sad, Tommy. You’re still the husband of a supermodel.
A previous version of this post included an image which should have
been attributed to Zachary White for dennews.com.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️