1. The New England Patriots drafted Jimmy Garappolo with the 62nd overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
2. The 6’3” quarterback from Eastern Illinois will serve as Tom Brady’s backup. However… Garoppolo’s signing means Tom Brady has lost his title of Prettiest Guy In The NFL.
4. Here’s Jimmy holding an award for Hot Guy Of The Decade.
5. Oh look, another award. Unconfirmed, but I think this one is for being good looking.
6. Jimmy got a touchdown! When Jimmy’s happy, we’re all happy.
7. 911, what’s your emergency? JIMMY GAROPPOLO LOOKS HOT EVEN WHEN HE’S SPITTING.
8. Are we sure this human is even real?
9. Don’t feel too sad, Tommy. You’re still the husband of a supermodel.
A previous version of this post included an image which should have
been attributed to Zachary White for dennews.com.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈