1. The New England Patriots drafted Jimmy Garappolo with the 62nd overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
2. The 6’3” quarterback from Eastern Illinois will serve as Tom Brady’s backup. However… Garoppolo’s signing means Tom Brady has lost his title of Prettiest Guy In The NFL.
4. Here’s Jimmy holding an award for Hot Guy Of The Decade.
5. Oh look, another award. Unconfirmed, but I think this one is for being good looking.
6. Jimmy got a touchdown! When Jimmy’s happy, we’re all happy.
7. 911, what’s your emergency? JIMMY GAROPPOLO LOOKS HOT EVEN WHEN HE’S SPITTING.
8. Are we sure this human is even real?
9. Don’t feel too sad, Tommy. You’re still the husband of a supermodel.
A previous version of this post included an image which should have
been attributed to Zachary White for dennews.com.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝