2. Well, that’s all about to be over, because doughnuts have arrived.
3. People are already waiting in massive lines to get their hands on some.
Outside of Doughnut Vault in Chicago.
4. And wearing them on their clothes.
5. And using them as wedding cakes.
6. And they are better than cupcakes because they can be eaten at any time of day. Like Breakfast.
Get the green eggs and ham doughnut at Sidecar Doughnuts.
Who doesn’t like pizza for dinner? Recipe for pizza doughnuts here.
9. Or Dessert:
Strawberry Shortcake Doughnut recipe here.
10. Speaking of dessert, doughnuts go very well with ice cream.
11. And in other good news, there is an app to help you find them.
The Doughbot app helps you find the best doughnuts in your area.
12. Or Doughnut Crawls that let you try the best of the best .
14. And creating crazy flavors.
“Old Dirty Bastard” from Voodoo Doughnut in Portland.
15. Like the Cronut.
Dominique Ansel won Pastry Chef of the Year for this doughnut/croissant hybrid.
16. Martha Stewart is into them.
And if Martha is on board everyone should be on board.