1. Your Grandparents Recommend it
Ever hear your grandparents talk about when they used to go to the ice cream shoppe and order a “malt”? WELL GUESS WHAT!? Malts are filled with gluten. Tons of it. Good luck telling grandma she’s a racist AND her beloved malts are evil.
2. Cutting out Gluten will NOT Magically Make You Skinny
Despite stupid people who tell you otherwise, unless you have a legit gluten allergy or are reducing the overall amount of carbohydrates you’re eating, gluten-free alone will not make you skinny. You’re crazy. It might make you feel less bloated at first, but WHO CARES if it means you can eat THIS. (And yes, there are high levels of gluten in processed cheese)
3. Everyone Will Hate You
It’s true. Gluten-free is the new vegan. You suck. Your hearts are in the right place but everyone around you wants to murder you when you ask the waitress at the shitty diner you’ve eaten at for years if they have a gluten-free menu. Here’s a secret: even if they do have a gluten free menu, you’re probably also eating unsanitary food products way worse than gluten.
4. Short Summary: Gluten is Great (If It Doesn’t Make You Break Out in Hives)
Why? BECAUSE OF THIS
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›