1. In 1992, an Evangelical Christian group made a movie called “Moment of Truth” about the evils of being gay.
A supercut of the movie has been made, and it is fabulous.
2. Meet Cheff and Anon, angels who seem to watch over a man named Norman.
3. They watch footage of Norman’s early years together.
Norman’s dad apparently divorced Norman’s mom. Also, homosexuality is called “the disease that has infected mankind.”
4. We then are led to understand that the divorce of Norman’s parents made him gay.
Here’s Norman wearing a tank top and washing a car.
5. Then we meet Allen, the “former homosexual.” He asks Norman if he believes in Heaven.
It sounds like the beginning of a pick up line.
6. He then gives Norman a Bible…WITH HIS NUMBER WRITTEN IN IT. No joke.
Yeah, okay, “FORMER HOMOSEXUAL.”
7. Then we meet “the demon assigned to keep Norman from The Master.”
“The Master.” Really? They couldn’t think of anything that sounded less kinky than that?
8. Some boring-looking people call each other to organize a “prayer chain.”
Does group phone sex exist? Because that’s what this looks like.
10. The phone sex/prayer chain seems to allow Cheff and Anon to banish Mr. Scary Demon from where he’s snuggling with Norman in his bed.
Don’t you hate that one friend who skips out on having group phone sex to go cuddle with their creepy demon lover? It’s so annoying.
12. Norman is, presumably, cured of his homosexuality.
Cheff and Anon are, however, not cured of their poor fashion sense. It’s a cruel world.
13. Watch the delightful supercut here:
H/T Truth Wins Out
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›