1. Are you ready to partake in some true horror?
2. This lesbian haunted house is called Kill Joy’s Kastle, and it is fantastic.
Rug-hooked, crocheted, and paper maché’d constructions are womb-like wonders for visitations of the undead lesbian community, who are hell-bent on remaining nightmarishly non-assimilated. Casting the spells of freaky feminist skill sharing and paranormal consciousness raising together with ghouls, bio-engineered monsters, indoctrinators, and avengers, this hell house is designed to pervert, not convert.
3. In the haunted house, there’s something called the “Emasculator.”
5. Helpful signs to alert you of severed penises and tsunamis.
7. These scary things:
9. “Deep Lez,” which appears to be crocheted:
11. And a shop where you can buy lesbian knowledge.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️