Raven-Symonè is probably the best human in the whole entire world.
I mean, she got all these nuns shiny habits.
1. She was already a TV star at age, like, 0.*
*She was actually 4. So, I mean, point made.
3. She reminded us that girls could do anything in Cheetah Girls.
9. She released a successful rap single when she was 8 years old.
“I got more rhymes than Cosby got shows” is an incredible line.
10. She taught us the importance of matching velour tracksuits.
12. Post-teenage Raven is incredible. She is still very in touch with her cheetah side:
15. And she created the singular most stunning Instagram video in existence:
16. She’s dealt with the weird media obsession with her weight amazingly well. She said this when someone asked what her weight loss has changed for her:
17. And when she was asked if she was surprised by the media attention, she dropped this:
Is Raven the realest person, or IS SHE THE REALEST PERSON?
18. And she’s got this dating thing down.
My hero. Also, she’s single, so….
19. And of course, she’s out, which is downright thrilling.
I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you
20. But she was also awesome when she ranted on Twitter about not needing to come out.
I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone.