1. Cher, who is performing at this year’s NYC Pride Pier Dance party, made an appearance on The Voice finale last night.
It was her first live TV performance in 10 years. She sang her new single, “Woman’s World.”
2. The performance was definitely noteworthy…
But mostly because of how Cher looked.
3. People had a lot of feelings about Cher’s hair.
Well, we know what happened to Ceelo’s bird. #Cher’sHair #thevoice
Pretty sure Cher was on her way to an octogenarian cock fighting cheer squad tryout when The Voice asked her, “got any new songs to sing?”
Congrats Danielle Bradbery on winning The Voice! And congrats Cher on literally what is your hair.
Grandma says her hair looks like Cher’s when she gets up in the morning, except she actually fixes it. #thevoice
8. Luckily, Cher let us know what she thought in her typical straightforward fashion:
I did have a blast ! Every1 on The Voice was great ! Itâ€™s so funnyâ€¦.
Iâ€™m goneâ€¦. & thenâ€¦ Iâ€™m Here ?!
Im Excited about the cd,think ul Ã°Å¸â€™Âit
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›