1. Cher, who is performing at this year’s NYC Pride Pier Dance party, made an appearance on The Voice finale last night.
It was her first live TV performance in 10 years. She sang her new single, “Woman’s World.”
2. The performance was definitely noteworthy…
But mostly because of how Cher looked.
3. People had a lot of feelings about Cher’s hair.
Well, we know what happened to Ceelo’s bird. #Cher’sHair #thevoice
Pretty sure Cher was on her way to an octogenarian cock fighting cheer squad tryout when The Voice asked her, “got any new songs to sing?”
Congrats Danielle Bradbery on winning The Voice! And congrats Cher on literally what is your hair.
Grandma says her hair looks like Cher’s when she gets up in the morning, except she actually fixes it. #thevoice
8. Luckily, Cher let us know what she thought in her typical straightforward fashion:
I did have a blast ! Every1 on The Voice was great ! Itâ€™s so funnyâ€¦.
Iâ€™m goneâ€¦. & thenâ€¦ Iâ€™m Here ?!
Im Excited about the cd,think ul Ã°Å¸â€™Âit
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›