1. According to TV Guide, Disney is going to feature its first-ever gay couple next year.
The couple will be the two moms of one of Charlie’s playmates. Apparently, the storyline involves one of the moms being “stuck listening to one of Bob’s dull stories.” Oh, a lesbian being bored by a man. At least it’s realistic.
3. But the Disney Channel itself has never featured scripted gay characters on its screen.
Except for this, of course
4. Unfortunately, the couple will only be featured in one episode.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Dozens of people inhaled balloons full of laughing gas outside British parliament in protest against proposed drug laws.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.