2. Betty White, along with the rest of the cast of Hot In Cleveland, have voiced their support of Spirit Day.
TV Land will be changing its logo to purple for the day.
3. As the Vice President of Corporate Strategy at Toyota, Ann Bybee, said:
While our society is making tremendous progress combating bullying behaviors in schools and communities across the country, it is still a devastating epidemic against which we must take a stand. Going purple for Spirit Day is an easy, simple, yet powerful way to show support, open a dialogue, and send a clear message that bullying of any kind isn’t acceptable.
Toyota is sponsoring the Spirit Day App.
6. Watch the video here:
- Republican John Kasich and Democrat Bernie Sanders won the first votes of the New Hampshire presidential primary. Polls close at 7 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.