7. But then you have to start telling your less-close acquaintances.
13. And your coworkers every time you start a new job, and you start chatting about relationships around the watercooler.
14. Every time you’re looking for a new apartment and have to explain that your partner is not your “roommate.”
16. Every time a member of the opposite sex hits on you.
18. And, if you’re bi, every time you start seeing someone.
21. Every time little kids ask you why you’re kissing your partner.
22. And every time a child asks why you don’t have a boy/girlfriend.
24. Every time you’re answering a survey that asks about your marital status.
25. Every time you start a new semester in college and face classes full of strangers that you’ll be sharing personal information with.
26. And when you have to talk to your professors one-on-one.
28. Every time one of your parents introduces you to a new friend or significant other.
30. When waiters aren’t sure if they should split the check for you and your partner.
34. Any time someone asks if you want kids, and you have to explain that it’s complicated for you.
36. And every single time anyone asks you if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.