Let’s be honest: there are some things you’re dreading about Pride.
1. Like the HUGE CROWDS.
2. Not being able to find a good place to watch the parade.
3. Losing your friends in the crowd.
4. The heat outside.
Why is this in June, again?
5. That straight guy who won’t stop hitting on gay girls —
(And their girlfriends).
6. The straight girls who think that this day is all about them making BFFs with drag queens.
7. Ending up with a bunch of flyers because the people handing them out were cute.
8. Seeing one of your friends vomit before it’s even dark outside.
9. Realizing that you’re expected to go out with your friends after the parade.
10. People being really aggressive about getting the bartender’s attention.
11. That person that won’t leave you alone on the dance floor.
12. Spending all of your money on special cocktails.
Or just on admission to parties.
13. Having to wake up for work in the morning.
Why is Pride on a Sunday?