After all of the stress that it took to get to the wedding, Stef and Lena’s marriage on The Fosters was totally beautiful.
Really, the fact that they managed to plan a wedding in less than a week should be reason enough to love this episode.
Forget the drama and revel in adorable moments from the first gay wedding on TV since the end of DOMA:
4. When Adorable Jude gave them the rings and pretended to have lost one:
6. When they dealt with the whole awkward “You may now kiss the bride” thing by just saying this:
Let’s replay that, because you probably couldn’t see the first one through your tears:
8. When Jesus wore this really nice shirt:
Seriously, I want one.
9. When they skipped the “I thought I was gay ‘cause I could draw” lyric when Mariana dedicated “Same Love” to her moms.
Definitely a good move. Also, you know ABC Family is so excited to have been the first same-sex marriage on television to use this song.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈