After all of the stress that it took to get to the wedding, Stef and Lena’s marriage on The Fosters was totally beautiful.
Really, the fact that they managed to plan a wedding in less than a week should be reason enough to love this episode.
Forget the drama and revel in adorable moments from the first gay wedding on TV since the end of DOMA:
4. When Adorable Jude gave them the rings and pretended to have lost one:
6. When they dealt with the whole awkward “You may now kiss the bride” thing by just saying this:
Let’s replay that, because you probably couldn’t see the first one through your tears:
8. When Jesus wore this really nice shirt:
Seriously, I want one.
9. When they skipped the “I thought I was gay ‘cause I could draw” lyric when Mariana dedicated “Same Love” to her moms.
Definitely a good move. Also, you know ABC Family is so excited to have been the first same-sex marriage on television to use this song.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›