1. They Share with Their Buddies
“You’re hungry? Oh well, have some of my delicious grass stalk. Om nom nom…”
2. Give Each Other Kisses
When bunnies become friends, they become buddies for good. Pucker up, buttercup!
3. Have Total Control Of Their Swag
They’ve all got it and know how to show it (something us humans are still trying to figure out how to do…)
4. Are Fierce Gamers
They don’t have lightning-fast reflexes for nothing…
5. Love Saturday-Night Cruises
While the one in the back looks completely terrified of the speed limit, the two in the front are totally ready to hit the city lights.
6. Have Jobs
He seems so much more into his work than most of us on a regular basis…
7. Get Surprised
She just stumbled upon your Facebook pictures.
8. Dance (or at Least Try to Dance)
We’re not sure if this one is trying to do the Macarena, Gangnam Style, or a mixture of both, but he’s sure making a downright cutie of himself.
9. Fall Asleep While Studying
This happens to all of us.
10. Think Deep Thoughts
When you catch your ball of fuzz staring into space, best leave them alone till they figure out whatever’s bugging them.
11. LOVE to Visit Grandma
This one isn’t protesting, cause he knows Grandma loves him <3
12. Steal Cookies
Stop blaming your toddler or significant other. The real culprit is sitting innocently in the corner.
13. Hate Baths
But really, take this one seriously. Bunnies are not built for water, do not like water, and should not be exposed to water unless it’s to drink. If they’re REALLY dirty, then an exception can be made. If not, you can leave them to clean themselves. Trust me, they’re experts at that.
14. Play Instruments
This one has mastered Chopin and Bach within a matter of days.
When they party, they party hard.
16. They Sometimes Judge You
He disapproves of your fourth cake helping.
17. Stick Out Their Tongues For No Good Reason
Just to spite the photographer, but in fact, bunnies are doing us a favor. Just look at that tongue!!!
Because life is good.
Thanks to all those wonderful bunnies with wonderful owners who post wonderful pictures on the web!!!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️