1. Nothing like taking an iconic sign and making it just a little bit fancier.
2. Or enhancing a historical newspaper with the charm of Comic Sans.
3. This classic recruitment poster definitely becomes more compelling with the addition of Comic Sans.
4. Maybe Comic Sans is just looking to add a little diversity to this Helvetica poster.
6. Because, really, Comic Sans helps Rolex look a little more high-end.
7. And last, but certainly not least, clearly George Lucas meant to use Comic Sans for the opening of Star Wars.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›