Le sigh, when will Alison marry me? WHEN??!
Le sigh, when will Alison marry me? WHEN??!
Best Dad ever here! So sweet :)
That’s how kids are made???
What a bigot.
The first BuzzQuiz that NAILED IT. Thx guys, I really hope so…
Note the section on having a full bladder, http://gizmodo.com/5960534/a-highly-scientific-medically-detailed-discussion-of-why-men-get-morning-wood. Ass.
1. I can’t speak to finishing in only 3 minutes…maybe over 10 years ago.
2. That’s often because a guy has to pee and didn’t wake up in the night to do so.
3. No, that’s dumb. Could easily break being stored in a wallet. Guys do that?
4. Doggy :) woof
5. At least once a day, sometimes many times.
6. They are great! If someone needs coaching i’ll “lend a hand” ;)
7. Don’t take everything personally.
8. Yes, and American Pie inspired me to do so!
9. Bring it on, feels as good to me :D
10. I think it’s hot to let someone know they’ve made me orgasm. No silent treatment there.
11. Well, i’ve been asked to do so and was happy to comply :D
12. Yep. I’ve even had sex when I didn’t want to :O Guys do that too!!
13. I could do only that and be very happy.
14. Who said so?
15. Uhh, duh.
16. 10000000000000000X better.
17. Hmm, not daily these days. But i’ll be streaky too.
18. Either works, lights on is great cuz there is a beautiful girl and her beautiful body!
19. Not one bit. Though I am susceptible to fancy things, but they won’t stay on long :/
21. Cuz you have an obsession with being spanked? It’s a 2 way street sweetheart.
22. No idea, that sounds like an under 20 kind of thing to do.
24. Meh. There’s other things I prerfer :)
My ovaries hurt now…even though i’m, you know…a dude.
Nope, it’s been more than one, lol
French sounds sexy even while flustered and being charged by a wild pig.
YOU UNDERSTAND MY LIFE BF ??
“Sweet gentle Jesus in the garden” will now be part of my vernacular-thank you for that, keep bein you ??
Ugh, just smitten.
What about babies?! They’d loved this post too! Why are you so binary/gender-normative Buzzfeed???!?!???!
Nope nope nope
Ill get blowback for this, but im surprised to find that they’re actually kind of beautiful.
No one but Buzzfeed staff knows. It’s a term that was likely coined by an actual Froogan (over a hot latte).
He’s got an Aphex Twin mouth
I coined a phrase today that perfectly describes Taylor Swift: “Gouche,” which is a girl douche. She’s a female bro.
If yer gay.
Where in the World is Ken M? …perhaps with a certain Ms. Sandiego……….?
Two words: narcissistic wounding.
She needs to stop listening to R Kelly, eating chocolate and oysters, wearing vibrating panties, and reading Buzfeed articles about One Direction. I was a mess too until I dulled my life right out. I’d rather have 1-3 “meh” gasms a day than the 3400 I was having before. Made my job as a crossing guard (and the PT job at Yogurt Land) untenable.
Thank you Kelley Dunlap for writing a music piece about artists other than Taylor Swift and Beyonce; the rest of your co-workers haven’t got the memo that other artists exist.
Stop Buzzfeed. Just Stop. Historically there have been more than 6 artists in America, though your staff may not know this as they’re all seemingly born after 1989. It’s ok to not obsess, hype, and perseverate over T-Swift. It’s alright. Just stop. Maybe allocate some time to promoting, discussing other artists; maybe another genre other than pop? How can this be “news” when it’s just the same Taylor Swift vomit all over my screen erry day?
This ladies and gentleman is what fame and success do to some people…plus drugs…and fringe artistry…and maybe bi-polar disorder…plus maybe meth and opiates…plus a raw diet…plus living in the Hollywood/New York spotlight…plus narcissism. It’s complicated. Goodbye.
Two words: PHOTO SHOP. That is all.
Lol, they went from thin and fit to….thin and fit!!? :O
Just stop, no more Taylor Swift every god damn day.
It’s hard to be thin and pretty :/
BUZZFEED: What’s the obsession, why all the free Taylor Swift buzzing? You keep her name in the spotlight, how much does she pay you? lol
Is this post trying to normalize social phobia? I’m confused…it also seems to make the “others” that would coax someone out of their defended shell as being pushy, crazy people; when, it’s probably a good thing for someone who’s shut down to talk about it, get some help. Articles like this could go a step further, but I then I wonder if the target audience is 16 year olds, which means i’m in the wrong place, lol.
started getting weird and random at #22
Buzzfeed is confused and hypocritical. Articles like this elevate the stereotypical, gender/hetero- normative representation of female beauty (white, thin, blondish, wealthy, late 20’s/early 30’s, etc), but then feathers ruffled they rush to defend and elevate the defamation of any other “other” (Renée…). On the one hand they reinforce establish norms, while paying lip service to “alternative,” progressive views. Can’t have it all BF, or CAN YOU? You diva you!
Basically, Buzzed staff are sugared up kids with literary Uzis, indiscriminately firing at any target, especially before they know what the target is. Just as long as it’s shiny…and edgy…and hip.
Nice to see a Sociology degree being put to some good use.
Republican fear mongering at its finest. Depend on the GOP to take something that’s already unsettling and then whip it into a fever pitch. Sounds like a great rationale to tighten up our borders even more, right! How bout internment camps? Yea! #Nextlevelcrazy