1. For those who think binge-watching a TV series isn’t a hobby for you, but a sport.
If you’re gonna spend that much time watching your favorite show, make it worth your while. Online video services like Netflix are ready for you to get a little something back from you epic TV marathons.
2. For those who can’t go to bed until they’ve demolished all their friends on social media games.
3. For those who love cupcakes… because EVERYONE LOVES CUPCAKES!
Popular cupcake chain Crumbs Bake Shop allows anyone to invest, so you really can have your cake and eat it too!
4. For those who use the phrase “OMG, shoes” as a way to live their life.
It’s not too hard to turn your favorite fashion accessory into a smart investment. Wolverine World Wide is a publicly traded company that owns popular shoe brands like Keds, Sperry Top-Sider, and Stride-Rite.
5. For those who would trade a night out for a game night any day of the week.
6. If having the latest fashion trend for the season is at the TOP of your list.
There are some fashion powerhouses that don’t just dominate the runway, but also the stock market. For example, Fifth & Pacific allows you to invest in multiple well-known fashion comapanies, such as Liz Claiborne, Kate Spade, and Lucky Brand Jeans. Or Phillips-Van Heusen, which owns Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
7. For those who like trying new restaurants in order to become the ultimate “foodie.”
Whether you go to it for the reviews or you’re the one doing the reviewing, Yelp is available for you to further invest in your foodie habit.
8. For those who like to dabble in their DIY side as much as possible.
Scripps Networks Interactive, which owns popular DIY channels HGTV and The Food Network, can turn your crafting passions into something worth your while.
9. For people who want to keep the planet around for a long, long time.
10. For those who can’t think of a world without blogging.
11. For those who actually get stoked about going to the gym.
Living a healthy lifestyle has never sounded so good. Popular fitness companies, such as Town Sports International (NYSC, BSC), are up and running for you to invest in.