1. She’s always the first to comment on your new status.
And you regret accepting her friend request every single time she does it.
2. She tags along with you to social gatherings without really asking for your permission.
3. She offered to pay for your online dating subscription, and you accepted.
4. She still has a (very strong) say about your home decorating choices.
5. You still depend on her to remind you every six months to schedule your dentist appointment.
6. She’s still very critical about your style choices, and you still listen to her.
7. You’re guilty of not cleaning, because when Mom stops by, she’ll “tidy things up.”
Mmmmmmhmmmm, you know who you are.
8. You have more “friends in common” with your mom than anyone else on Facebook.
9. You still depend on her to drive you places, even though you’ve had your license for YEARS.
Because, you know, moms are just so good at it!