1. Oh, JTT. The future husband of every ’90s girl. You were so beautiful with that perfect middle part, so brilliantly arched.
2. Most of us watched you grow into a beautiful, golden-haired heartthrob while you played Randy on Home Improvement between 1991 and 1998.
3. Here you are in 1999… around the time you started slipping away from us. Where did you go?
4. Well, in 2000, you took a few jobs. You were on one episode of Ally McBeal…
5. And you voiced the character of Tyler on The Wild Thornberrys.
6. But also in 2000, you apparently went to college. You went to freakin’ HARVARD, man? Wut? (Apparently, you graduated in 2010 from Columbia.)
7. From 2002–2004, you played Ian Randall on Smallville. How did we miss this?
8. Here you are in 2004, looking almost the same as you did in 1997.
10. So what are you doing these days? You’re now 31, and apparently, you had a guest role on Last Man Standing (Tim Allen stars).
As for other stuff in your life… you gave an interview with People a couple months ago, which informed us of the following: “Now back in Los Angeles, [JTT is] focused on directing, writing scripts and taking advantage of his free time.” You also told them, “I watch a lot of movies, I hike, I stay up on shows and theater.”
11. But Twitter confirms that JTT has also been doing other important things… like going to the mall.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›