1. This pamphlet was distributed by the Council for Public Safety in 1975. It outlined essential safety tips for visitors to New York City. Sorry. I mean FEAR CITY.
2. Better not make any plans past 6 p.m., otherwise you’re definitely dead.
3. Don’t take the subway; do NOT go to Brooklyn, the Bronx, or any other borough; and definitely don’t load up your car trunk in public.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›