1. Cruising down Wilshire.
2. Skirt-heavy street style fashions in West Hollywood.
3. The Hollywood farmers market looks almost unchanged!
4. The original and infamous Brown Derby restaurant.
5. Boys picking up newspapers. Remember those?
6. Hollywood Boulevard in the 1960s.
7. The Bank of America downtown.
8. Steakhouse signage.
9. Wonder if these drivers are as crazy as L.A. drivers today?
10. The always iconic Beverly Hills Hotel.
11. Grauman’s Chinese Theater, aka tourist central.
12. This almost looks like it could be the set for a movie that takes place in Hollywood in the ’40s.
13. Way more fun than our stop signs now.
14. The Hollywood Hotel was a staple of the industry during Hollywood’s Golden Age.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.