4. You’ll say anything when you’re on your 213th job interview.
6. And when you enter the workforce, you feel like you’re going nowhere.
9. If you can avoid spending money on something annoying (like coffee filters) you will.
11. You will also sleep with the wrong people. And not remember some of their names.
17. You do not have your shit together.
18. Your parents have a totally different idea of what your life is like.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.