In your late twenties: Your entertainment priorities revolve around finding the city’s greatest culinary offerings.
In your late twenties, you begin to love traveling alone.
4. In your early twenties, you are all about taking extremely long road trips — even across the country.
When you’re older, you may get to travel for work… but the novelty wears off fast.
12. In your early twenties, you’ll take advantage of off-season ticket prices — even if it means going somewhere when it’s really, really cold.
Of course, some things never change…
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.