1. This is a T-shirt by Givenchy.
2. It costs $550.
3. It has an image of a terrifying Rottweiler on it.
4. It requires “specialty care,” so you can’t even wash it.
5. It is ugly.
6. It is $550.
7. It makes me sad.
8. It makes me very resentful of the person who buys this because they will probably spill spaghetti sauce on it, but they don’t even care, so they just use it as a rag to wipe up their dog’s poo.
9. I am sad now.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›