1. Here is a 1993 anti-smoking PSA starring Seth Green, who is wearing a gas mask. And this man, in a tie dyed shirt. I have so many questions.
2. First. Where are they? For the most part it looks like a bathroom. But a very, very dirty bathroom. They must be in a bathroom at Dodgers Stadium.
3. And then the tie dye guy is fishing through his pockets. He just pulls out long pieces of toilet paper. Meanwhile, gas-masked Seth reads the side effects of smoking.
4. Tie dye man asks Seth for a smoke. Seth continues his list of side effects. Last time I checked, “birth defects” would mean tie dye man’s mother is at fault. B) What about this man screams birth defects? Other than the unfortunate hair cut?
5. Then Seth tosses the empty cigarette box (litterer!) and tie dye man picks it up and tosses it in the sink. So…was anyone even smoking at all? What does it all mean?
6. Watch the extremely uncomfortable PSA in full here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.