1. Here is a 1993 anti-smoking PSA starring Seth Green, who is wearing a gas mask. And this man, in a tie dyed shirt. I have so many questions.
2. First. Where are they? For the most part it looks like a bathroom. But a very, very dirty bathroom. They must be in a bathroom at Dodgers Stadium.
3. And then the tie dye guy is fishing through his pockets. He just pulls out long pieces of toilet paper. Meanwhile, gas-masked Seth reads the side effects of smoking.
4. Tie dye man asks Seth for a smoke. Seth continues his list of side effects. Last time I checked, “birth defects” would mean tie dye man’s mother is at fault. B) What about this man screams birth defects? Other than the unfortunate hair cut?
5. Then Seth tosses the empty cigarette box (litterer!) and tie dye man picks it up and tosses it in the sink. So…was anyone even smoking at all? What does it all mean?
6. Watch the extremely uncomfortable PSA in full here:
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.