1. What you are about to experience is a 1983 commercial for a software company called “Lotus”…
2. …But I think what they really meant was “Dunder Mifflin.”
3. Here is our handsome Jim character. The soundtrack: a woman humming “Memories.” Michael Scott must be lurking near…
4. Aha! There he is! Doing boss-like things for the camera.
5. And there’s a beautiful secretary who is definitely Pam? O-to-the-ffice.
6. Wait, but then ’80s Jim breaks out in song?
7. Oh my God, it’s totally the lip dub episode from season 7.
8. See what I’m saying?
9. It’s the Dunder Mifflin dancers!
10. Ugh. Meredith.
11. Of course, Michael has been waiting in his office for his important entrance. He’s been practicing for weeks.
12. See what I’m talking about.
13. Oh, Michael.
14. This is Michael doing an imitation of what he thinks normal bosses are like.
15. And this is Michael being the star of the grand finish. Bravo!
16. Watch the full Lotus commercial here:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.