1. Brightly colored sweaters (usually with hearts on them — you love hearts).
2. Goody Kiddie Barrettes were such perfect day-to-night accessories.
4. Saturdays were made for producing incredibly ugly — I mean, genius — puffy paint creations.
10. But if it wasn’t so cold — you were all about the fleece jacket.
14. At some point or another, someone gave you a Disney watch. Which you wore. But didn’t know how to use.
17. Every girl of this era had something — anything — with Minnie Mouse on it.
18. You carried a velcro change purse for all those pennies. People just gave those away. Amazing.
22. Then there were vaguely sexy tops like these, usually worn over leggings of the same color.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- Zimbabwe park officials reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.