1. Brightly colored sweaters (usually with hearts on them — you love hearts).
2. Goody Kiddie Barrettes were such perfect day-to-night accessories.
4. Saturdays were made for producing incredibly ugly — I mean, genius — puffy paint creations.
10. But if it wasn’t so cold — you were all about the fleece jacket.
14. At some point or another, someone gave you a Disney watch. Which you wore. But didn’t know how to use.
17. Every girl of this era had something — anything — with Minnie Mouse on it.
18. You carried a velcro change purse for all those pennies. People just gave those away. Amazing.
22. Then there were vaguely sexy tops like these, usually worn over leggings of the same color.
In The News Today
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›