1. Simon had a knack for saving money and was known as “The Bank of Simon.”
2. Lucy’s first crush had the best name ever: Jimmy Moon.
3. Remember when Matt dated Heather, who was deaf?
4. Ruthie’s sass.
5. Mary got in deep trouble for stealing this glass from a diner. She was peer pressured!
6. Simon and Ruthie were the cutest duo.
7. Ashlee Simpson played Cecilia, Simon’s girlfriend in seasons 7 and 8.
8. And Aaron Carter was on for two episodes as a love interest to Ruthie.
9. Leighton Meester also made a two episode appearance as a love interest to Matt.
10. Oh and Haylie Duff played a girl named Sandy who got knocked up. Jeez. Everyone was on this show.
11. There was also the time that Lucy dated Lance Bass.
13. Matt: The hottest of the Camden boys. Couldn’t seem to keep a job down, though.
14. Eric and Annie were disgustingly perfect.
15. WILSONNNNNN. <3 Don’t you kind of wish Mary stayed with him? Even though she ended up cheating on him (way later in the series).
16. Lucy became a minister. Which is just kind of weird.
17. The Olsens! On 7th Heaven. Whaaat.
18. Ruthie ends up dating a guy named T-Bone. T-BONE.
19. By the end of the series, everyone is so married and so pregnant.
Mary ends up having 3 kids.
Matt ends up moving to New York and having twin boys.
Lucy ends up with 1 girl, miscarries some twins, then is all “no more babies!” except she announces she’s pregnant again at the end of the series.