1. There was a 35 minute power outage at this year’s Super Bowl.
2. A meteor crashed in Chelyabinsk, Russia on February 15, scaring the crap out of everyone.
3. In July, CERN scientists confirmed the existence of the Higgs Boson. If you still have no idea what that means, watch this.
5. You were obsessed with this movie for like four days.
6. Jimmy Kimmel tried to fool everyone with this girl twerking video.
8. Another Super Bowl moment…remember how Destiny’s Child reunited and it was amazing?
10. The USPS announced they would end Saturday deliveries in an attempt to cut costs. But then they delayed that plan, so for now, Saturday delivery is all good.
11. Seth MacFarlane hosted the Oscars and it was the worrrrrrst.
12. Michelle Obama got bangs!!!!!!
13. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones separated :(
But recent gossip says Michael comes over to Catherine’s to make pancakes, so maybe they’re working some stuff out?
15. Remember this most epic, terrible f**k up?
16. The first YouTube Music Awards. Totally boring. Well, M.I.A. was pretty cool.
17. The celebrity reality diving competition show, Splash, which featured celebs like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015. ›