2. Hit Clips like this
What is the point of this? You only hear it in one ear?
3. Bubble Beepers
Completely useless. Just like regular beepers.
This Irish import’s one U.S. hit was very, very catchy.
6. Bath & Body Works’ “Art Stuff” line
Glitter lotion! Gimme! Gimme!
7. Cinn-a-Burst gum
They have “flavor crystals” whatever that means.
11. The girl group 702 and their single, “Where My Girls At?”
12. Ethan Embry
Oh my god, you know, the kid from Can’t Hardly Wait? I love you.
Did anyone else find this Nickelodeon show creepy?
17. The Amelia’s Notebook series
More for girls coming of age in the late ’90s.
19. The WB show, Popular
OMG remember Leslie Bibb? This show was short-lived and started in 1999.
20. Loréal’s Rouge Pulp
If you had the blue one, you’re my hero.
21. Na Na
This store was bigger on the east and west coasts, but you might remember the logo/look because they advertised in the back of every Sassy.
23. The shoe and clothing line, 26 Red Sugar
Available via the Delia’s catalog!
25. Craft Loops
Neon potholders for all!
27. Jesse Camp
29. MTV’s The Cut
Kind of like American Idol except way, way, way more amateur.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›