2. Hit Clips like this
What is the point of this? You only hear it in one ear?
3. Bubble Beepers
Completely useless. Just like regular beepers.
6. Bath & Body Works’ “Art Stuff” line
Glitter lotion! Gimme! Gimme!
11. The girl group 702 and their single, “Where My Girls At?”
12. Ethan Embry
Oh my god, you know, the kid from Can’t Hardly Wait? I love you.
17. The Amelia’s Notebook series
More for girls coming of age in the late ’90s.
19. The WB show, Popular
OMG remember Leslie Bibb? This show was short-lived and started in 1999.
20. Loréal’s Rouge Pulp
If you had the blue one, you’re my hero.
21. Na Na
This store was bigger on the east and west coasts, but you might remember the logo/look because they advertised in the back of every Sassy.
23. The shoe and clothing line, 26 Red Sugar
Available via the Delia’s catalog!
27. Jesse Camp
29. MTV’s The Cut
Kind of like American Idol except way, way, way more amateur.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.