1. Some fool has tried to trick these kids into thinking a carrot on a stick is just as fun and delicious as a popsicle.
Never do this. Kids are very, very smart. These two children are using their telepathic bond and are saying, Something isn’t right here.
2. These kids are figuring out that carrots are not candy.
And carrots are definitely not candy.
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›