Before L.L. Bean championed the ’90s fleece pullover, the mail order company, founded in 1912, primarily sold hunting, fishing, and outdoorsman gear. Here’s what the catalog used to look like.
3. A momma raccoon and a baby raccoon stealing some unsuspecting campers’ food? Clever AND adorable.
5. A camper spilling coffee after seeing two curious baby bears? That’s pretty freakin’ adorable.
6. An old man pretend-shooting a gun with a dead fox on the floor? WHAT IS GOING ON.
7. A grandfather and his son spending quality time together? Well done, well done.
11. Not sure what’s going on here, but that kid looks happy, so this is adorable.
12. Oh, puppy! Can’t blame you for following your natural doggie instincts, but…oh dear.
14. This extremely tense dog who looks as though he has anger management issues? Terrifying.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›