1. If you are a new character on Downton Abbey: The Beach Years.
2. If you’re an Ingalls girl, waiting for Pa to return safely home from the woods to your Little House on the Prairie .
3. If you’re taking a break from churning butter, gazing out at the Scottish coastline, wondering if Seamus will return from sea in time for dinner.
6. If you are Jane Austen and attending a picnic with your friends, the Churchills, Woodhouses, and Westons.
8. If you are taking a walk on your family’s plantation and confiding in your friend about your crush (who is currently serving with a Tennessee cavalry unit with the Confederate Army).
9. If you are Miss Havisham…on the very first day she wore the wedding dress she then never took off.
11. If you are getting headshots taken that you’re hoping will get the attention of Mr. DeMille and land you a role in his next picture.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›