1. If you are a new character on Downton Abbey: The Beach Years.
2. If you’re an Ingalls girl, waiting for Pa to return safely home from the woods to your Little House on the Prairie .
3. If you’re taking a break from churning butter, gazing out at the Scottish coastline, wondering if Seamus will return from sea in time for dinner.
6. If you are Jane Austen and attending a picnic with your friends, the Churchills, Woodhouses, and Westons.
8. If you are taking a walk on your family’s plantation and confiding in your friend about your crush (who is currently serving with a Tennessee cavalry unit with the Confederate Army).
9. If you are Miss Havisham…on the very first day she wore the wedding dress she then never took off.
11. If you are getting headshots taken that you’re hoping will get the attention of Mr. DeMille and land you a role in his next picture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.