1. If you are a new character on Downton Abbey: The Beach Years.
2. If you’re an Ingalls girl, waiting for Pa to return safely home from the woods to your Little House on the Prairie .
3. If you’re taking a break from churning butter, gazing out at the Scottish coastline, wondering if Seamus will return from sea in time for dinner.
6. If you are Jane Austen and attending a picnic with your friends, the Churchills, Woodhouses, and Westons.
8. If you are taking a walk on your family’s plantation and confiding in your friend about your crush (who is currently serving with a Tennessee cavalry unit with the Confederate Army).
9. If you are Miss Havisham…on the very first day she wore the wedding dress she then never took off.
11. If you are getting headshots taken that you’re hoping will get the attention of Mr. DeMille and land you a role in his next picture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.