1. Coach Manley From The Julie Albright Series
Just your average, creepy gym teacher as seen in the Julie Albright series. Julie (released in 2007), is a “fun-loving” child of the ’70s. Unlike this dude who is constantly shouting and is all, “Girls can’t play basketball.”
6. Eddie Ryland From The Samantha Parkington Series
Pesky neighbor to Samantha Parkington (Victorian era orphan growing up with Grandmary). Eddie bullies Samantha and has a beetle collections (eew, boys!). He’s also supposedly from a well-off family but goes to PUBLIC SCHOOL. Omg.
8. Benny Rubin From The Rebecca Rubin Series
Not a girl. The younger brother to Rebecca Rubin (released in 2009), a Jewish immigrant with dreams of being an actress (oh, honey). Benny’s described as being very gullible, which probably explains why he thinks that haircut is cool.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑