1. Coach Manley From The Julie Albright Series
Just your average, creepy gym teacher as seen in the Julie Albright series. Julie (released in 2007), is a “fun-loving” child of the ’70s. Unlike this dude who is constantly shouting and is all, “Girls can’t play basketball.”
2. Jiggy Nye From The Felicity Merriman Series
The temperamental (and apparently quite handsy) town drunk from Felicity’s Revolutionary War era world. He’s violent and runs a tannery, which means he kills horses. I know.
3. Mike O’Malley From The Nellie O’Malley Series
Poor Nellie, Samantha Parkington’s BFF, who got a release as a doll in 2004. Here’s her Uncle Mike, the mean drunkard who tries to force Nellie to work so he can take her money. True story.
4. Brad McIntire From The Molly McIntire Series
Little brother to the WWII era doll, Molly McIntire (one of the original American Girl dolls, debuting in 1986). Brad’s actually not so bad. Just looks like an ADD poster child.
5. Ricky McIntire From The Molly McIntire Series
This kid. Up to no good. Molly’s older brother, a big old pest and teaser.
6. Eddie Ryland From The Samantha Parkington Series
Pesky neighbor to Samantha Parkington (Victorian era orphan growing up with Grandmary). Eddie bullies Samantha and has a beetle collections (eew, boys!). He’s also supposedly from a well-off family but goes to PUBLIC SCHOOL. Omg.
7. Will Shepherd From The Kit Kittredge Series
Will’s a friend to Kit, a Depression era girl obsessed with journalism. But he’s also a “hobo from Texas” toughing it out on his own at the age of 16.
8. Benny Rubin From The Rebecca Rubin Series
Not a girl. The younger brother to Rebecca Rubin (released in 2009), a Jewish immigrant with dreams of being an actress (oh, honey). Benny’s described as being very gullible, which probably explains why he thinks that haircut is cool.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›