In 1995, Clarissa, um, I mean Melissa Joan Hart gave this adorably innocent interview with Radio Times. It was kind of the best thing ever…
2. Best Thing #1: She used the word “reckon.”
3. Best Thing #2: She has (had) a duck.
You’re so weird, I love it!
4. Best Thing #3: She loves snowboarding. You can’t snowboard unless you’re crazy-cool.
5. Best Thing #4: It’s either medicine or acting.
6. Best Thing #5: She’s wearing a lock on her shoelaces. A lock.
BRB, running to the hardware store now.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.