In 1995, Clarissa, um, I mean Melissa Joan Hart gave this adorably innocent interview with Radio Times. It was kind of the best thing ever…
2. Best Thing #1: She used the word “reckon.”
3. Best Thing #2: She has (had) a duck.
You’re so weird, I love it!
4. Best Thing #3: She loves snowboarding. You can’t snowboard unless you’re crazy-cool.
5. Best Thing #4: It’s either medicine or acting.
6. Best Thing #5: She’s wearing a lock on her shoelaces. A lock.
BRB, running to the hardware store now.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.