In 1995, Clarissa, um, I mean Melissa Joan Hart gave this adorably innocent interview with Radio Times. It was kind of the best thing ever…
2. Best Thing #1: She used the word “reckon.”
3. Best Thing #2: She has (had) a duck.
You’re so weird, I love it!
4. Best Thing #3: She loves snowboarding. You can’t snowboard unless you’re crazy-cool.
5. Best Thing #4: It’s either medicine or acting.
6. Best Thing #5: She’s wearing a lock on her shoelaces. A lock.
BRB, running to the hardware store now.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›