2. John Fluevog’s “Munster” shoe. Why entrusting your feet into the care of someone named “Fluevog” is beyond me.
5. Leopard platform sandals. Did you also use those furry pens? You did, didn’t you?
6. Sketchers: the worst. SO UGLYYYYAHAHHAHAHAFKDHJWLKDJF:WLEJFOW:EFIJWOEIJ.
7. Adidas unisex sport sandals. If you were a cool boy, you’d wear them with socks. All through the winter.
8. Slam your body down! (Just count on spraining your ankle.)
13. Airwalk made these shiny sneaks, and the red ones had hologram sparkles in them.
17. Remember these Chinese-inspired Mary Janes that offered guaranteed pain thanks to no arch support?
18. Jelly high heels. Awesome at the time. Kind of embarrassing when they made a “comeback.” Please no more comebacks.
21. Keds. A standard. Except did you ever wear two different ones on each foot? You did? Oooh, you rebel.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.