1. The person who thinks dance pop is appropriate sleepytime music.
2. This phat feminist.
3. The person who listens to good bands like Everclear.
4. The future MTV VJ.
5. The person who thinks they’re soooo smart. See also: Your parents.
6. The person who is finally embracing their true self.
7. The person with a deep, dark secret.
8. The arrogant grad student.
9. Jessica’s best friend.
10. Italian Spice.
11. The person who doesn’t need much.
12. Believers of the afterlife.
13. The person who just doesn’t get it but is clearly a wannabe.
14. Amanda Bynes.
15. The person who has never actually listened to The Beatles.
16. The only person here who understands COULTURAL DIVERSITY.
17. You, 14 years ago.
In The News Today
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›