1. The non-discerning critic: “the best songs on this soundtrack are all of them.”
2. The lady or man who needs to unwind to some flutes and bagpipes after a hard day at the office.
4. The person who uses the “Titanic” soundtrack to rev up before committing dark and evil crimes against humanity.
5. The guy who may have actually been on the Titanic: “takes u back to 1912.”
7. James Horner fans who address their reviews to him because Horner definitely reads Amazon reviews.
10. The guy who thinks James Horner is a motherfucking genius. (Code name: Hamlet.)
11. The person writing an Amazon review as he/she is watching “Titanic” right now and bawling.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›