1. The non-discerning critic: “the best songs on this soundtrack are all of them.”
2. The lady or man who needs to unwind to some flutes and bagpipes after a hard day at the office.
4. The person who uses the “Titanic” soundtrack to rev up before committing dark and evil crimes against humanity.
5. The guy who may have actually been on the Titanic: “takes u back to 1912.”
7. James Horner fans who address their reviews to him because Horner definitely reads Amazon reviews.
10. The guy who thinks James Horner is a motherfucking genius. (Code name: Hamlet.)
11. The person writing an Amazon review as he/she is watching “Titanic” right now and bawling.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.