1. The Teen I Want to Be
Do the popular girls make your life miserable? Do you wear a T-shirt over your swimsuit at pool parties? Has Todd Smith never registered your presence? Now you can change all that…
It even has little checklists so you can scrutinize your shortcomings on paper.
3. Hairstyles for Real People
Are you one of these “over 30” types? Congratulations! You are now a “real” person who can wear these hairstyles.
4. The 1980’s: Countdown to Armageddon
OH GODDD NOOOOOOOO!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Here’s a book to scare the living crap out of you: “11 chapters about how and why the world is coming to an end, including biblical prophecy, analysis of trouble in the Middle East, and political issues surrounding the end of days.”
5. Secrets of Staying in Love
A book for sad women who had the misfortune of living in a time with no Fifty Shades of Grey.
6. How to Be a Really Nice Person
Scary because this means that the person reading this book is the world’s meanest person.
7. Safe Places for the 80s
Where the yuppies are or where they aren’t…depending.
8. Pumping Iron Without Pain
The thought of ending up looking like this…palms sweating…hyperventilating…panic attack setting in.
9. Who Killed CBS?
20 years and 2 Broke Girls later, we’re still wondering the same thing.
10. A Generation At Risk
“Informative” publication warning about “kids’ drug pressure: crack and wine coolers.”
11. Your TV Twins
Consider the following: This author wants you to legitimately “know yourself” and “improve yourself” by close study of Fonzie. It will take years of real therapy to undo the damage.
12. Touch Me: The Poems of Suzanne Somers
Read the excerpt below if you dare…
13. Programmed for Love
A teaser from Goodreads (from someone who can’t spell “computer”): “Katie’s first computor course turns out to be full of suprises when the teacher assigns each student a secret computor pal. Katie begins exchanging electronic letters with her mystery partner STX1150…Can Katie learn her computor pal’s identity without losing her new love?”
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️