2. That you could go back in time and roam the streets of Paris in the ’50s and ’60s? Just like Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face? Let’s take a trip through the past…
4. Or perhaps you’d prefer this more romantic style of transport?
5. Perhaps you’d rather have a more stylish tour of the city as seen in this reel of glamorous fashions.
6. Or we can explore the more mod side of Paris.
7. But of course, you’ll want to hit the big sights as well. Here’s Notre Dame. Can you even recognize it under all that dirt?
8. After that, we can wander the streets behind Notre Dame. These quiet passages are time machines themselves.
9. Later in the afternoon, we’ll join this impromptu dance party by the Seine.
10. That Super-8 camera will come in handy to record all of your fantastic vacation footage.
11. Let’s head on over to the Right Bank.
13. Before we do more shopping, let’s take a break for a café and pastry at Café de la Paix.
14. Just a few blocks away, more amazing fashion awaits us at Printemps.
15. Of course, we’ll make a stop in romantic Montmartre, all the way at the north of Paris.
16. And perhaps look around for a café where we can take a long afternoon pause with a bottle of wine.
17. Of course, our day wouldn’t be complete without seeing this. Le sigh…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".