3. Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
You don’t even need to find a dress just like this — try a red one from American Apparel and DIY the lace trim, buttons, and belt.
5. Alice from The Brady Bunch
Whoa! This version is extreme…but awesome.
7. Mary Tyler Moore
You might just make it (through Halloween) after all.
8. Laverne & Shirley
This one is super easy — get some blue button-downs, yarn to make initials, and a hair net. And, oh yeah, a beer.
9. Cher (… and Sonny)
Get out that flat iron, jump into that polyester jumpsuit.
10. Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture Show
So much better than a standard French Maid costume.
11. Stephanie from Saturday Night Fever
If you can find someone to be the John Travolta to your Stephanie…why not?
14. Liza Minnelli
As seen in Cabaret or just Liza Minnelli because she is awesome.
15. Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
This is so awesome I just can’t handle it.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.