1. Here’s Charlie Chaplin at his daughter’s wedding in 1969!
2. A 1962 bride waits for her ceremony to begin.
3. Sporting a mini-wedding dress in 1968.
4. The wedding of Countess Anne Marie Jeanne de Chauvigny de Blot (you know her, right!) in 1968.
5. Most. Amazing. Hair. Ever. Elizabeth Taylor’s 1964 wedding to Richard Burton.
6. A photo from 1966 shows a bride in a long-sleeved style gown. Bring those back!
7. The beautiful Martha Boss, who was apparently a top bridal model.
8. Another London bride in a gown that’s just too good.
9. 1968 newlyweds.
10. 1966 was a year to be pretty in pink.
11. So pretty: vintage Paris and a bride in a sweet dress.
12. Check it out: Here’s Shirley Bassey (singer of “Goldfinger”) on her wedding day to Kenneth Hume.
13. A 1960 dress style that’d still work today.
14. Love everything about this bride’s sleek dress and ‘do.
15. Not quite a real wedding, but still so cool looking: Candice Bergen on set of the The Adventurers in 1963.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›