1. Here’s Charlie Chaplin at his daughter’s wedding in 1969!
2. A 1962 bride waits for her ceremony to begin.
3. Sporting a mini-wedding dress in 1968.
4. The wedding of Countess Anne Marie Jeanne de Chauvigny de Blot (you know her, right!) in 1968.
5. Most. Amazing. Hair. Ever. Elizabeth Taylor’s 1964 wedding to Richard Burton.
6. A photo from 1966 shows a bride in a long-sleeved style gown. Bring those back!
7. The beautiful Martha Boss, who was apparently a top bridal model.
8. Another London bride in a gown that’s just too good.
9. 1968 newlyweds.
10. 1966 was a year to be pretty in pink.
11. So pretty: vintage Paris and a bride in a sweet dress.
12. Check it out: Here’s Shirley Bassey (singer of “Goldfinger”) on her wedding day to Kenneth Hume.
13. A 1960 dress style that’d still work today.
14. Love everything about this bride’s sleek dress and ‘do.
15. Not quite a real wedding, but still so cool looking: Candice Bergen on set of the The Adventurers in 1963.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›