1. Someone in Brooklyn is selling this immensely classy 1991 Saab. But this isn’t any ordinary 20-year-old car…
2. It is an artifact of superior Swedish design…
4. The interior is very wabi-sabi (the Japanese embrace of that which is imperfect).
6. It comes with highbrow reading material.
7. It is also the ultimate hipster driving machine, coming with complimentary ’90s CDs.
8. VONNEGUT. Namaste.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›