1. The most expensive/valuable Beanie Baby by far is a first-edition Princess Diana Beanie Baby. There are several on eBay, many listed in the six-figure range. The highest one is going for $350,000.
3. If you have one of these tie-dye ones, you can sell it for about a year’s salary.
4. Another hot item — the Valentino Beanie Baby, but it’s worth the most if its tags are MISSPELLED.
5. Surprisingly, the prototypes — the very earliest Beanie Babies, which did not come with certain tags — are rare but not worth quite as much. They seem to sell in the $5,000 range.
7. If, for some reason, the tag is in Korean, that’s good for you.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›