1. The most expensive/valuable Beanie Baby by far is a first-edition Princess Diana Beanie Baby. There are several on eBay, many listed in the six-figure range. The highest one is going for $350,000.
3. If you have one of these tie-dye ones, you can sell it for about a year’s salary.
4. Another hot item — the Valentino Beanie Baby, but it’s worth the most if its tags are MISSPELLED.
5. Surprisingly, the prototypes — the very earliest Beanie Babies, which did not come with certain tags — are rare but not worth quite as much. They seem to sell in the $5,000 range.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›