1. Your cat might be leaving you if… they’ve been going on all these mysterious “business trips.”
3. They’re definitely leaving you if they’ve taken a three-month gig commandeering a cargo ship without asking you.
4. It’s a bad sign when they don’t respond to your touch the way they used to.
7. Spending long hours online and being secretive about it is also a sign they’ve got something else going on.
9. Has your cat been hiding from you because they cannot even deal with your presence?
10. You can tell it’s just becoming harder for them to come home each time.
12. Be sure to observe their body language. The translation of this is: I’m miserable.
13. If your cat is not speaking to you, they may be close to leaving.
14. The moment your cat quite simply says “enough is enough,” well, you guys are done-zo.
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›