1. You still carry a Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker with you at all times.
2. This statement you wrote in your diary in the ’90s remains true — in your opinion, at least.
Because Leonardo DiCaprio IS so hot!
3. You love staying in with a pile of magazines just as much as you did at 13 years old…
But you’ve made the delicious addition of copious amounts of wine.
4. You’re still buying your bras at Victoria’s Secret.
5. You can totally still remember the moves to the dance you and your friends choreographed.
7. You are obsessed with photos of you and your friends. Except instead of hoarding Polaroids, they’re all on Instagram.
8. You wear your school team shirt (or sweatpants) to bed every night.
9. You and your friends are still constantly wearing each others’ clothes.
10. You have one of these a day for your mid-morning snack.
11. Years later, you are STILL making this idiotic mistake of rolling your hair up all the way in a round brush…and getting it completely stuck there.
You will never learn.
14. Music that you listened to in your young teenage years remains in your regular rotation.
16. You spend hours a day gossiping over IM.
Except you’re usually on Gchat.
17. Bonus points if you’re still using the screename you invented in eighth grade for your online banking/bill pay/social media accounts.
*Awkwardly raises hand*
18. You are still sending awkward notes to boys… just via a different medium.
19. You never use the proper words for male genitalia.
20. Picking off all your nail polish during a boring meeting gives you feelings of immense joy.
22. You’ve never stopped wearing days-of-the-week underwear which is totally NOT IMMATURE because Stella McCartney makes these very expensive and grown-up panties.
23. You’re still hanging on to some Hello Kitty paper/stickers/notebooks/etc because they were too precious to use back in the day.
27. You have extremely strong feelings on the Dawson vs. Pacey debate.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›