1. You still carry a Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker with you at all times.
But you’ve made the delicious addition of copious amounts of wine.
4. You’re still buying your bras at Victoria’s Secret.
7. You are obsessed with photos of you and your friends. Except instead of hoarding Polaroids, they’re all on Instagram.
10. You have one of these a day for your mid-morning snack.
14. Music that you listened to in your young teenage years remains in your regular rotation.
17. Bonus points if you’re still using the screename you invented in eighth grade for your online banking/bill pay/social media accounts.
*Awkwardly raises hand*
27. You have extremely strong feelings on the Dawson vs. Pacey debate.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.