Tall people on planes: You’re packed tighter than a sardine in a can.
2. Short people shopping for clothes: Kids’ section, here I come!
Tall people shopping: What is this, a clothing store for ANTS?!?!
3. Short people playing sports: I may be small, but I’m still going for the gold.
Ronald Martinez / Getty Images
4. Short people and the showerhead: A menace from above.
Tall people and the war against showerheads: Good luck washing your hair!
New Line Cinema
Taking pictures when you are tall: In every photo, you’re the Headless Horseman.
6. Short people at shows: Suddenly, everyone is a tall person.
7. Short people when they made you do this in gym class: Have a nice trip, see you next fall!
8. Short girls in heels: They’re not an option, they’re a necessity.
Hikaru Ogawa / Getty Images
And if you’re a tall girl in heels: You better not have a fear of heights.
9. Short people at the club: Just because you are taller than me, doesn’t mean you should push me around like I am not here!
MTV / Via giphy.com
10. Things short people are tired of hearing: Being called “small” or “little.”
20th Century Fox / Via mesheelynn.tumblr.com
Things tall people are tired of hearing: “How’s the weather up there?”
11. Short people and cars: And does this come with a driver’s side booster seat?
Tall people and mirrors: Well, at least you always know if you’ve got shmutz on your shirt.
13. Short people walking next to tall people: HOW ARE YOU GOING SO FAST???
Tall people walking next to short people: I AM walking slow.
The CW / Via wifflegif.com
14. The most annoying thing you could do to a short person: Act shocked when you tell them just how short you are.
And the No. 1 most annoying thing you could do to a tall person: Tell them they’re tall.
Netflix / Via blogger.com
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›