1. Attention all girls who were around the age of 12 in the late ’90s: Do you remember this Sailor Moon computer game?
3. It had a “3-D fashion salon” where you could dress her up.
4. And this cool thing. Actually, I forgot what this cool thing is.
5. For a trip down memory lane, check out this quick video running through a couple of the game’s features. Fuck yeah, Windows 95!
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›