2. Because the grandeur of your jeans turned you into an impossibly cool chick who hangs out on boardwalks.
3. Because you were breaking about 15 laws just by wearing them. Screw authority!
5. Because this was the only time in history in which girls could dress in mountains of fabric and still be considered sexy.
7. Because your electric flames of fashion crowned you king of the rave.
10. Because in the ’90s, you thought wearing colossal pants while skateboarding was a great idea.
Oh, and just to put your mind at rest: Judge None, Choose One. JNCO. Word.
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›