2. Because the grandeur of your jeans turned you into an impossibly cool chick who hangs out on boardwalks.
3. Because you were breaking about 15 laws just by wearing them. Screw authority!
5. Because this was the only time in history in which girls could dress in mountains of fabric and still be considered sexy.
7. Because your electric flames of fashion crowned you king of the rave.
10. Because in the ’90s, you thought wearing colossal pants while skateboarding was a great idea.
Oh, and just to put your mind at rest: Judge None, Choose One. JNCO. Word.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.