2. Because the grandeur of your jeans turned you into an impossibly cool chick who hangs out on boardwalks.
3. Because you were breaking about 15 laws just by wearing them. Screw authority!
5. Because this was the only time in history in which girls could dress in mountains of fabric and still be considered sexy.
7. Because your electric flames of fashion crowned you king of the rave.
10. Because in the ’90s, you thought wearing colossal pants while skateboarding was a great idea.
Oh, and just to put your mind at rest: Judge None, Choose One. JNCO. Word.
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›